It's game day folks! Thomas and I are at our first Pac-12 game today watching the Oregon Ducks. I know... we're all thinking it. Nothing can be as good as the SEC (GO GATORS!), but I'm excited to be back in a stadium nonetheless. Our good friends are showing us their old stompin' grounds in Eugene and we're eating burgers and downing brews like nobody's business! I hope everyone is cheering on their favorite team today and grubbing on cheesy, beefy, caloric goodies. Or you could not be watching football and just eating goodies - either way you're a winner 👍🏻
Here are my fave game-day recipes right now!
- Roasted Corn and Black Bean Queso. YES.
- How simple and delicious does this Brisket and Brie Melt look?!
- How many of these Tropical Chicken Nachos do you think I can fit in my mouth?
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Meatballs makes for a no-fuss game day!
- I need this Fried Chicken Curry Sandwich in my life RIGHT NOW.
- It's not a game day without awesome Chicken Wings!
- Thomas and my favorite sliders above: Chipotle Guac, Blue Cheese & Arugula, and the "Classic" with Candied Bacon!