Happy first weekend of fall ya'll!
My week consisted of:
- Getting my inaugural pumpkin spice latte of the season.
- Making Thomas watch the Ring to get in the Halloween spirit. Too bad that I haven't watched the Ring since I was 15 and it's a little sillier than I remember.
- Eating this bomb sourdough toast above from Proud Mary Coffee on Alberta street. Portland friends, if you haven't been then leave your house now and get there!
- Researching our honeymoon spot! Bali or Thailand? What do you guys think?
- And last but not least, I switched roles in my company! Excited about the new changes ahead :)
Here are some of my faves of the week:
- Could this One-Bowl Pumpkin Sheet Cake look any more yummy?!
- I made this Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet this week and it was amazing!
- I'll take 2 of this Caramel Apple Sangria please.
- These Pumpkin Sage Lasagna Roll-ups need to get in my belly now!
- How freaking cute are these Curried Pork Patty Pies.
- This Corn Chowder is perfect for a rainy Portland day.
- Hosting Brunch? This Sweet Potato Feta Tart would be perfect!
- A cup of coffee and these Mulled Apple Cider Chai French Crullers are a match made in heaven.
Have a great rest of your Sunday! xo